This property is off the market
This appealing Arden Park Vista home has three master bedroom suites. There are 6 bedrooms, 4 baths, easily accessible to pool yard. A great floor-plan, near public transportation, excellent schools and shopping is part of this area’s charm and value. Move-in ready. This house will make a first class multigenerational home. The mix of public and private space makes for an idea multi-generational home. If a large family is looking for room to live with a pool and large living area and private back yard in a great neighborhood this could be you new home.
Value factors for 4521 Valmonte Drive
1. Price-Per-Square-Foot is an important value measurement. MLSs use it. Insurers use it. Appraisers use it. Tax Assessors use it. When it comes to real estate, there’s no avoiding square footage as a measure of any home’s value.
Most home buyers want the most space for the least money because, after all, we’re a nation of bargain hunters. Price per square foot is one of the metrics that is frequently quoted in attempting to value homes for sale, and it has become a ubiquitous stat on real estate websites.
The gold standard for assessing value is cost per square foot. By this measurement 4521 Valmonte is an extreme value.
4521 Valmonte Drive Price per square foot is $183.46
4511 Valmonte Dr Price/SqFt: $294.06
4442 Valmonte Dr Price/SqFt: $276.40
2. Great Bonus Room: What is a great bonus room? It is a combination of bonus room and great room. 4521 Valmonte Drive has almost a great room and large bonus room. Therefore it is a great bonus room.
A bonus room may be used for many different functions. Frequently, a bonus room becomes a multipurpose room or a family room. Sometimes, a bonus room is made specific, such as being turned into a home office, den, family room, home gym, home theater, playroom, or a craft and hobby center.
This home does all that and more with the large size and flexibility of the great bonus room.
3. Three Master suites: 3 master suites add to the flexibility and privacy of the home. One master suite is on the first floor. The other two are on the second floor. This adds a very valuable multi-generational property.
4. Open living area: The Kitchen, Living room, and Dining room all open into an open living area. This floor plan is very desirable.
5. Corner lot: The corner lot is bigger in general. This lot has plenty of room for the pool and outdoor living. One side of the lot is on a court which adds more privacy.
6. 4521 Valmonte Drive is a larger home in area. This gives the property flexibility of usefulness. The large home can easily facilitate a multi-generational family or large family. This makes this property more unique and desirable.
7. Care home: This property is currently used as a care home. This is not a general uses for a single family home. But for the right buyer could be highly profitable. This is one of the more specialized values of the home.
Dan Parisi Dan@CoffeeReal.Estate , 916.276.8482
When considering a real estate agent in Sacramento or the Northern...